AASC Annual Conference & Exhibition 2023
April 17 @ 8:00 am - April 19 @ 5:00 pm
The American Association of Settlement Consultants’ (AASC) Annual Conference & Exhibition is an industry advocacy platform committed to a vibrant, strong, modern settlement planning industry. It promotes collaboration within the structured settlement industry, actively encourages balanced settlement planning on behalf of our clients, and believes in integrated, common-sense solutions that protect the needs of injured people and their families. It will cover areas like emotional intelligence: tools for connecting with claimants, leveraging technology to do your job more effectively, using trust companies: case studies, retail annuities vs. structured settlements: differences and use cases for both, etc.
Educational sessions at the conference include:
- Emotional Intelligence: Tools for Connecting with Claimants
- Leveraging Technology to Do Your Job More Effectively
- Tracking Medicare’s Movements
- Lobbyists’ Legislative Update
- Using Trust Companies: Case Studies
- IRS Regulatory Update: GLAM
- Using Qualified Settlement Funds (QSFs) in Collaboration with the Defense
- and more
Medivest will be exhibiting at the conference. Set up some time with him to discuss your questions regarding Professional Administration, Medicare Set-Aside Reports, Medical Cost Project Reports, and all of Medivest’s settlement solutions for workers’ compensation and liability cases. For more information on the event please visit the AASC website.